Volume 12 Number 2
Published: 27 December 2019
Responsible Editor: Iuliana Zsoldos-Marchis and Csaba Sárvári (CADGME papers)
1. Omer Faruk ISLIM (Turkey), Nese SEVIM-CIRAK (Turkey): Faculty Members Vs Students: How They Use Social Networking Sites Personally and Educationally, 1-14, DOI: 10.24193/adn.12.2.1.
2. Tuba ADA, Aytaç KURTULUŞ (Turkey): Problems and Solution Suggestions in Teaching Rotation Transformation in Conic Sections, 15-28, DOI: 10.24193/adn.12.2.2
3. Sevda GÖKTEPE YILDIZ (Turkey), Seda GÖKTEPE KÖRPEOĞLU (Turkey): A New Approach for Assessing Teachers’ Teaching Methods Used in Lessons: Game Theoretic Analysis, 29-44, DOI: 10.24193/adn.12.2.3
4. Liliana CIASCAI (Romania), Lavinia Denisa ȘUTEU (Romania), Mădălina CRISTEA (Romania): Students future teachers for primary schools opinion about the university openness towards innovation, 45-50, DOI: 10.24193/adn.11.2.4.
5. Gizem YAPAR SÖĞÜT (Turkey), Yeliz YAZGAN (Turkey): The effects of a non-routıne problem solvıng ınstructıon on the 7th graders’ braın hemisphericity. 51-60, DOI: 10.24193/adn.11.2.5.
7. Cahit AYTEKİN (Turkey), Yasemin KIYMAZ (Turkey): Teaching Linear Algebra Supported by GeoGebra Visualization Environment, 75-96, DOI: 10.24193/adn.12.2.7.
8. Francisco Regis Vieira ALVES (Brazil): Visualizing the Olympic Didactical Situation. (ODS): Teaching Mathematics with support of GeoGebra software, 97-116. DOI: 10.24193/adn.12.2.8.
9. Kani BAŞIBÜYÜK (Turkey), Ömer ŞAHIN (Turkey): Mathematics Teachers’ Opinion about the History of Mathematics, 117-132, DOI: 10.24193/adn.12.2.9.
10. Patrick TCHONANG YOUKAP (Cameroon), Judith NJOMGANG NGANSOP (Cameroon), Daniel TIEUDJO (Cameroon), Lawrence NCHIA NTAM (Cameroon): Influence of Drawing and Figures on Secondary School Students’ Argumentation and Proof: An investigation on Parallelogram, 133-144, DOI: 10.24193/adn.11.2.10.
11. Derya Ozlem YAZLIK (Turkey): Examination of the metaphorical perceptions of mathematics teacher candidates towards mathematical proving, 145-160, DOI: 10.24193/adn.12.2.11.
12. Ercan ATASOY (Turkey): Elementary Mathematics Teacher Candidates’ Geometric Thinking Levels and Their Self-Efficacy in Geometry, 161-170, DOI: 10.24193/adn.12.2.12.
13. Oladiran S. OLABIYI (Nigeria), Adeneye O. A. AWOFALA (Nigeria): Effect of Co-operative Learning Strategy on Senior Secondary School Students’ Achievement in Woodwork Technology, 171-182, DOI: 10.24193/adn.12.2.13.
14. Sumeyra DOGAN COSKUN (Turkey), Emre EV CIMEN (Turkey): Pre-service elementary teachers’ difficulties in solving realistic division problems, 183-194, - DOI: 10.24193/adn.12.2.14.
15. Fulya ZORLU (Turkey), Fatih SEZEK (Turkey): Effectiveness of the Learning Together Method at Different Intervals in Teaching Science, 195-208, - DOI: 10.24193/adn.12.2.15.
The following articles are extended versions of the presentations given at 7th Computer Algebra and Dynamic Geometry Systems in Mathematics Education (CADGME) conference at the University Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal, in June 2018
16. Celina A. A. P. ABAR (Brazil), Ubirajara Carnevale de MORAES (Brazil): Flipped Classrooms and Moodle: Digital Technologies to Support Teaching and Learning Mathematics, 209-216, - DOI: 10.24193/adn.12.2.16.
17. Eleonóra STETTNER (Hungary), Rózsa NIENHAUS (Hungary): Traditional Patterns of Easter Eggs in the Carpathian Basin and Spherical Symmetries, 217-224, DOI: 10.24193/adn.12.2.17.
18. Renáta VÁGOVÁ (Slovakia), Mária KMETOVÁ (Slovakia): GeoGebra as a Tool to Improve Visual Image, 225-237, DOI: 10.24193/adn.12.2.18.